Sunday, January 13, 2008

Garlic Mashed Potatoe and Beef Bake!!





1 pound Ground Beef
1 can (10 3/4 oz) CAMPBELLS Condensed Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup
1 tablespoon Worchestershire Sauce
1 bag (16 ozs) frozen Veggies (any combination)
3 cups hot mashed potatoes

1.) In medium skillet, over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
2.)In 2-quart sahllow baking dish mix beef, 1/2 can of the soup, worchestershire sauce, and veggies.
3.)Stir remaining soup into mashed potatoes. Spoon potatoe mixture over beef mixture. Bake at 400 degrees F, for 20 minutes or until hot.

I made this dish tonight and it was one of the best dishes I have made so far. It is quick and simple. The kids really liked it as well!

3 comments:

Mo said...

mmm...that sounds like a quick & easy version of Shepard's Pie - I'm gonna have to try this one!

March said...

pretty good!

Kat said...

When I moved out on my own, I promised myself that I would NEVER make Shepard's Pie! That is terribly close. But, if you say it's great, I just may need to bend my rules.