Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I am so excited!



I finally found the Mascarpone cheese after weeks of searching around Omaha. Found this located in a Super-Target of all places and bought out the last 2 tubs that they had in stock. They plan on getting more on Friday, and I plan on being right there to grab a few more to keep in the freezer for the future so that I can make some of these delicious recipes!

This gorgeous Tiramisu

Giada's mini cupcakes with strawberry glaze

and this amazing sounding flat bread by Tyler Florence

2 comments:

Sparky said...

OOOOHHHH! The cupcakes!!! Yes, make those and let me know how they came out.

I have been on a baking craze lately, which is just silly since I am not supposed to eat any of it. I'm thinking about bringing my wares to the local firehouse. (and, maybe husband shop while I'm at it!)

Kat said...

Sparky, get in your kennel! LOL. Sorry - wrong account.